At 2100 meters above sea level, in the little village of Maso Corto (BZ) at a few meters from the ski lifts, Sport Hotel Cristal and Club Hotel Zirm are directly on the ski slopes. The hotels are at only 70 km from Bolzano and 35 km from the thermal city of Merano.
The Sport Hotel Cristal and the Club Hotel Zirm are located directly on the ski slopes, at 2011 metres above sea-level, in the little village of Maso Corto (BZ) at a few metres from the ski lift facilities. The hotels are at 70 kilometres only from Bolzano and 35 Kilometres from Merano, a well-known city for its Baths.
They are a synonym for sport and fun, both in winter and summertime and will offer you several sport activities: tennis, five-a-side soccer, volleyball, game of bowls, billiards (charge applied) and table-tennis.
The Wellness Centre is provided with an indoor olympic swimming pool, a fitness room, sauna, Turkish bath, solarium, Kneipp bath and a relax area (with fee). You may also book your massage at a charge. At set times, daily and evening entertainment activities are organised, as well as a miniclub from kids from 4 to 12 years old.
Free Wi-Fi connection is at guests’ disposal. Please ask the reception for further information about the covered areas and the activation modalities.
Two conference rooms that may accommodate 25 to 250 people are the ideal location for meetings and events.
City Tax: on spot is foressen, the price will be indicated in the estimate.
- All Inclusive, that includes breakfast, light lunch and dinner with buffet service and Open Bar from 10.00 a.m. to 07.00 p.m. (draft beer, water, soft drinks and house wine)
- Self service drinks included at meals (draft beer, house wine, water and soft drinks)
- Tea Time from 04.00 p.m. to 05.00 p.m. (coffee, tea, sweets)
- Packed Lunch is available for guests who decide to have lunch outside the hotel. Please ask the reception for any further information.
Arrangement (Winter – from 16.10.16 to 17.04.17)
- Half board with breakfast and dinner with buffet (drinks excluded)
- Tea Time from 03.00 p.m. to 04.30 p.m. (coffee, tea, sweets)
- Typical dinner once a week (with buffet), with different specialties of the region.
- Compulsory supplement for the New Year’s Eve dinner (50€ per adult, 30 € per child 4-12 years n.c.).
For winter stays it is foreseen the compulsory payment of the Club Card (3€/day and 15€/week per adult, child 2-12 years n.c.: gratis) that includes the access to the swimming pool, daily and evening animation and miniclub.
Ski area and free time
The Val Senales ski district is very popular among national cross country racing and biathlon ski teams who train there and consists of 13 ski facilities split up into a 43 kilometre-course for alpine ski, a 17 kilometre-course for cross country racing ski and a 3.3 kilometre-course for sleigh. This area is the most renowned among the cross country skiing and biathlon teams, which have the habit to train here.
The ski courses of Maso Corto and those on the Giogo Alto glacier offer excellent ski lift facilities and the cableway “Ghiacciai” links the village to the courses, located at 3,200 metres above sea-level, in 6 minutes only.
The small town of Merano is worth a visit. It is located at a short distance from Maso Corto and it’s rich in historical heritage; it’s also famous as thermal center and for the amazing Christmas markets.
BECAUSE OF RENOVATION WORKS, THE WELLNESS CENTER WILL BE CLOSED FROM 01.10 TO 20.12.16
THE SWIMMING POOL AREA WILL BE CLOSED FROM 02.11.16 TO 04.12.16